Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Screwed!


Our panting intensified as we took the final chapter of our ride. 

Her body was such a divine eternity drenched in sweat. Skin as flawless as paper. Curve of her hips almost in perfection. Two nipples as big as cherries. 

This girl was hot! 

Nailing me on her bed with extreme satisfaction. Burning my agonies one-by-one.

“Thanks for this night, you’re really an expert.” I gave her two thousand bucks.

“Don’t worry handsome, you also nailed me.”

I smiled. Not merely as a compliment but of shame. Also guilt, perhaps. 

Four hours ago, I was very disappointed not seeing my name on the Bar Exam List. 

Now, I have this voluptuous woman between my thighs, exploring the deep pleasure of my body releasing the energy I need to move on. Not a permanent cure but it somehow helps.

Ten minutes later, I got up from the bed, put my clothes on and said: “I expect another great session tomorrow. Same time, same place.”

“Sure handsome. No problem!” She exhaled. “I still haven’t gambled my greatest card. Expect something new tomorrow.”

Outside her house, I breathed heavily. Thinking of something. One-night-stand, it’s my first time to do it tonight. 

Most of my friends were screwed during their first night. Most of them don’t have a single trace of luck in nailing a scorching gal on their dish. 

Hilarious!

I thought they were experts. 

Hilarious! 

I outplayed them tonight! I am sure; I’ll be a talk of their town when they will know what I did tonight. 

Hilarious!

When I arrived home in the middle of the night, nobody was there. Our living room was quiet. Lights were all shut-off. 

Thank God, all are sleeping. My dad would surely be in rage of hell if he’ll know that I screw the bar.

Damn it! Once and for all, I need to set aside that memory. I want this night to be mine. A night of denial. 

I know that I have done my hardest to pull the threads during the exam, but life truly sucks sometimes, I got no luck this time.

When I got inside my room, I immediately locked the door, stripped and buried myself on my bed. Stretching, closing my eyes, and clearing my thoughts. 

Fantasizing for the girl I was with. She might not be the woman of my dreams but believe me or not, she blew me away. 

Her methods of satisfaction were addictive. One-of-a-kind. I just met her, she doesn’t even know my name either; yet the attraction that envelopes us tonight was such a magnetic blast. 

Too unforgettable!

It was still seven in the morning; I think I was still on the verge on my dream, when my dad called me.

What the hell, it’s Saturday. Leave me alone!

“Onyx, wake up! Your Aunt Margareth is here.”

Not expecting it, there were annoying pounds on my door. Instant thuds whirl on my head. Whirling like a shit. My hands and feet were still numbed, unable to stand.

“Onyx, wake up, now!”

Frustrated, I woke up. Opening my eyes with glimpses of clarity. Did some morning push-ups and hurried downstairs. Yawning and still on the point of no return! 

When I step outside the gate, I saw Aunt Margareth in her most provocative dress, exposing her silicon breasts. I smiled at her, feeling weak. I thought she’s all alone but someone is following her.

“Meet my daughter, Sarah.”

Explosive bombs of mistakes flooded all over me when I saw her. She was the one I was with last night. The girl who temporarily saved me from the weeds of sorrow. 

Without hesitation, Sarah immediately offers a handshake, acting it all out, pretending that everything is fine.

“Now I know, you’re my cousin I have not seen for 23 years. Great seeing you. I’m hugely looking forward where we could go after this.” She gave me a quick kind-of-flirt blink.

Bullshit. I couldn’t utter a single word. I’m all screwed!

Photo Courtesy of: WordPress

3 comments:

Reviewers Lounge said...

Dean, wa did you write all of this?

Pebbykins said...

Nice one :) Really screwed up. But sh*t happens all the time. I heard a few similar stories, don't know if they were true. Worse thing is that, they were siblings.

Pebbykins said...

Nice one :) Really screwed up. But sh*t happens all the time. I heard a few similar stories, don't know if they were true. Worse thing is that, they were siblings.