Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Williams Sisters In US Open '08 Quarterfinals

It's confirmed that the whole world will once again see the Williams sisters on the US Open Hardcourt.

"A quarterfinal might be too early for the sisters to meet based on form, but perhaps more than anything else, the ranking system supports the cliché, “It is what it is.” If the sisters were ranked Nos. 1 and 2, they wouldn't have this problem. (usopen.org)

Venus said in an interview:

“I would love to win this championship. I have to meet her in the quarterfinals, and that will be a huge milestone to get by her to win this championship.”

While Serena backfires,

“It's my career and her career. I know she can definitely bury it. I have to do the same thing: just do what it takes to win.”

Who do you think win win?

But before the fight, you need to watch this amazing Venus-Serena final match at Wimbledon 2008.


No comments: