Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Mother, My Hero

Because of you, I was born in this world,
Experience the happiness and hardships in life.
I never felt all alone, because you’re always there-
Guarding and nursing me on your own bare arms.

Many nights, you woke up,
Because of my cries-
From your tender breast, I sucked the miracle food;
That gave life to my babyhood.

You taught me everything,
Including the good values I must face forever
To my problems and burdens, you never leave me,
You’re always there to comfort me.

I thought you’re my enemy-
Who will take away my freedom to move:
I can’t go anywhere nor do anything I want,
Then, I realize you only want what’s the best for me.

You’re my first teacher-
Who solves my problems so dear.
I love you and you love me;
Caress me that nothing can ever match.

However, one day, you decided to leave me-
Without your love, I feel so sad and blue.
Now, I can’t be with you in my whole life through,
Longing and starving for your touch and care so true.

Now, you had passed away;
Going into the blue sky with little angels and loving Virgin Mary.
I still always love you and will never fade away,
Because you’re my true hero that always stay in my memory.

No comments: