Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Untitled



It's been a year since you broke my heart
Yet, that moment remains very fresh to me
Every single drop of tear from my eyes,
every pain,
every dream,
every wish
All these things inside my subconscious-
Making me feel like an idiot.

I'm not a psychic to read what's on your mind,
It might be too late to let you know
That I still in love with you.

How could this love story be wrong when it feels so right?
Loving you is like a breath of fresh air
No need to deny it;
Thinking of you is, indeed, the sweetest downfall of my day.

You might be wondering why,
You might still ask me how,
Truth is, it's not you that I need the most
It's not you that I want,
But why I can't picture myself with anyone but you?

Words are not enough to tell you how much I love you
Actions are even not enough to show how sincere I am to love you
Believe me or not,
You are a part of me I can't let go.

How can I let you go if it even hurts more?
Letting go is the hardest thing of all
Walking away and pretending that I don't love you is just a lie
Making me live in a world with no air.

I hate myself for loving you so much
Daydreaming that one day, you're still mine???
I guess they are right.
I should put an end in this crazy love affair

Reality is, I don't need another girl in my life
My life remains empty no matter how I try
But let me tell me you that,
I still be here as your friend
Only time knows what the real ending is.

"The greatest disease in the world isn't medical, it's being unwanted, unloved and uncared for. Physical disease can be cured but the only cure for despair is Love... Many people are dying for a piece of love."
-Grey's Anatomy