Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Survivor Insights of the Day: I LOVE YOU

Today is the 17th death anniversary of my dear mom. She died of stomach cancer and until now, I still couldn't forget the last few minutes of conversation I have with her. Her whole body was in excruciating pain that time but tried to swallow all the tears to remind me to be a good boy and just do great in my studies.

I had no clue she's dying that night and I was only six. I was completely innocent and not even aware how a human body dies.

But past will remain past. That's only a memory- a part of my history.

For now, just want to scream:

I LOVE YOU, MOMMY! Hope you're happy wherever you are. No one knows when will we see each other again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

touching :)

im sure she's happy where she is right now. this post makes me realize how much i should value my mom while i still have the luxury to spend everyday with her. :)