Monday, February 16, 2009

Ten Things You Don't Know About Me

Got this tag from my officemate, JEAN and I found it interesting. But wait... I seem to have an old-age syndrome right now, hehe and I find it hard to remember those things in my past that people still don't know about me. Don't worry, try my best to think, think and think....

Here it goes and these things are in random----

1) Back when when I was still a baby, my mom and dad considered to name me "Charlie" due to the fact that my two elder sisters, Cheryl and Jaclyn, got their names from the popular classic TV series Charlie's Angels. Hard to imagine if I wrote "Charlie G. Martin" at the top left portion of my intermediate pad paper in elementary. Thanks to Dean Martin and I was formally baptized as Dean Ryan (don't really know where Ryan came from), remember him? The great classic actor.

2) Before I became an addict to what I love right now, I seem to hate these things in the past. I don't watch Survivor because it seems corny and has lots of creepy elements such as snakes. I hate R&B because the beat annoys me, hehehe... I was really an idiot that time and lastly, I don't like to read Harry Potter because I thought those books were works of evil.

3) The first pocketbook I've read was when in sixth grade. It is entitled "The Mystery in the Forest" by Eric Wilson.

4) I was a right-handed when I was still a kid but I really don't know why I am dominantly using my left hand now. I started using my left-hand after I recovered from a disease doctors refer to as "viral encephalitis." I was still five years old then and if you do the math, I am a left-handed for 19 years. No worries, the top seed in ATP Tennis World as of I'm writing this content is also a left-handed, none other than Rafael Nadal.

5) I failed my Algebra in high school. I rather write a novel about everything under the sun with sleepless nights than solving numbers with a, b, c... x, y, z as their variables. In life, I only need to add, subtract, multiply and divide and I have a calculator to do those things for me.

6) Back in sixth grade, I wanted to be an architect. Yet, when I found out that architecture was filled with mathematical analysis, I had second thoughts. In third year, I decided to pursue journalism but my family and relatives said "No." That's why, I had to take another route and just by reading a mystery novel written by Dean Koontz, I get attached with psychology.

7) One of the idiot things I regret about: Falling in love with a girl and her elder sister was my big crush during high school (until now I think, hehehe, just joking!!!!) and she knew it. Also, my best friend had a crush on the girl. That was a crazy love triangle affair so better move on! Thinking of Ana Ivanovic is better, haha.

8) Until now, I still wish that I have a twin brother. But I'm aware that it can never happen anymore, my biological mom had a new address now and that is: Heaven.

9) I once thought of killing myself. The reason behind: Family problems, handicap issues, paranoia, depression, lack of self-awareness.... screwed high-school kid I was, eh?

Lastly,

10) I have a hard time thinking about this. This might be the biggest revelation of all------------------------ I don't eat coconuts: coconut juice and coconut "buko" salad to be exact. I eat those manufactured coconut products like Nata de coco and coconut candy but eating it fresh, I need some big amount of money before doing it.

L O L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salamat sa pagshare dean..

aheheh,,, nalingaw ko ug basa sa imong gi=post// padayon sa pag uswag!