Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Are you Attracted to Gemini?


After reading an article in Ezine entitled "If Your Considering Making Love to a Gemini Woman" by Jared Wadel, I have realized that gemini people tends to be attractive, simple but very changeable.

"Love and sex belong together in the eyes of a Gemini."

Oh geez, this is a shocking statement about Gemini women. I don't know if it's true but as I see it, it can be true. Gemini women are fun to be with and if they are attracted to you, they will say it. But beware: They are easily bored because they don't want to stick in one subject area. Believe me, it's true. I have a gemini friend and she's acting that way.


In fact, "Gemini's fondness for ridicule can annoy regal Leo, though, and Leo will probably demand more adoration than Gemini is willing to give. Socially, each tries to upstage the other, but they have a lot of fun together doing it."

I am a Leo and talking with my gemini friend seems complicated. You know, there are several moment of ups and downs existing between us but we are still friends and will surely remain as friends till we grow old.

"Gemini men like mirrors, I am sorry to divulge in it but it's true. They do take time on their appearance and he will take time standing their making sure that he looks good!"

My best friend is a Gemini, too. This is a different person from that Gemini female friend I'm referring to above. Now, I know why he's behaving that way. If Gemini men want mirrors, it reveals that they want to seek for reassurance.

Before I wrap up this article, let me say that Gemini is a unique. I want them at my side and I was lucky to have them as my friends.

Peace and love, Geminis!

No comments: