Monday, August 25, 2008

Survivor And More Simple but Good Stuffs....


There are 3 awesome good events that took place over the weekend.

1) Survivor returns in the primetime. Yes! It's now confirmed that Q-TV, the sister network of GMA, will telecast the upcoming seventeenth season of the Emmy-Award Reality competition in TV and this time, Survivor will be in the deep wilderness of Gabon in Africa.

Yahoo!!! This will be sooo great and I'm going to be alive again. I'm going to meet 18 new castaways again and I'm sure one of them will be my favorite. This will be a tight race between Studio 23 and Q-TV, Whoa!

2) Last Sunday, I got the time to watch the latest film of Katherine Heigl "27 Dresses." All in all, the movie was fine. The plot is very simple and somehow predictable but it's a fun-filled motion picture. It's not the best and at the same time, it's not also crappy. I don't like watching romantic-comedy films and the only reason why I watched this film was Heigl.

It's my first time to see Heigl (Izzie of Grey's Anatomy) and James Marsden (Cyclops of X-Men, X2 and X-Men3) in one movie. They made a very cool couple. Heigl plays the role of a perfectionist bridesmaid, Jane while Marsden acts as Kevin, a newspaper writer who wants to explore the life of a successful wedding planner but still remains to be single.



3) The internet connection was really down yesterday. I don't know what happen to Smart Bro and I was bored all throughout the day. I missed diggin and blogging and I was like in an empty space again. I thought of reading a book but my mind was not in the mood to read. What I did was I turned the computer's speaker volume at its maximum level and played the coolest old school and new school R&B tracks in my list. There's really a magic in music, especially R&B. It saves you from boredom and when it is played very loud, nothing can replace the moment of cool satisfaction.

That's life! You'll learn how to appreciate small but good stuffs when things gone awry.

Pics are taken from:
23firststreet.files.wordpress.com
blogs.nypost.com
www.collider.com


No comments: