Sunday, September 28, 2008

Eight Things You Need To Know About Me!

My co-worker, DAN B., gave me an interesting tag to answer. The tag has something to do with number eight. That means, you need to tell something about yourself in eight different things that you like.

Here I go...

1) My real name is Dean Ryan G. Martin, 24 as of September 29, 2008, and you can call me DEAN for short.

2) Describing myself in adjectives is too hard; all I know is I am an open-minded SURVIVOR who can outwit, outplay and outlast the odds and ends of life.

3) I have many hobbies and some of these hobbies are my addiction. Sad to say, I am addicted to net surfing and blogging (these hobbies eat the huge hours of my day and I'm trying to do something about it!) I am also into creative writing and listening to R&B especially to Grammmy winners such as Usher Raymond IV, Alicia Keys and Ne-yo. I like Tennis and if I can only walk, I can be the next Roger Federer or Novak Djokovic. And when that day comes, I hope My Tennis Babe-Ana Ivanovic is still there to have a candlelight dinner with me. LOL

4) Of course, I am really addicted to Mark Burnett's reality show, SURVIVOR. This program has produced some of the most brilliant people in the world. Here's the proof:


5) I also have this urge to read fiction novels written by prominent authors. Reading fiction novels makes my imagination go wild.


6) My favorite authors are John Grisham (The Testament), Dan Brown (Digital Fortress), Dean Koontz (The Key To Midnight), and J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter 1-7 Series). These writers have different styles in writing and most of them are excellent. Grisham delivers his story like a flowing tale of revelations, Brown is undeniably a controversial author and he's too superior in his writing style, Koontz is like using the five senses in his books; most of them are described in details and Rowling has a crazy imagination who can stun you in a blow.


7) Sometimes, I am a couch potato. I rather watch TV and DVD all by myself than having parties with hundreds of people. I already mentioned my addiction to SURVIVOR but I also watch The Apprentice, The 2005 Emmy Winner for Drama Series LOST, The 2006 Emmy Winner for Drama Series 24, The people's favorite GREY'S ANATOMY and the 6th time Emmy Winner for Best Reality Competition Program THE AMAZING RACE. Other programs I lean to are CSI, HOUSE and CRIMINAL MINDS.

In the past, I used to watch FRIENDS, THE PRACTICE and CHARMED.

8) I want to live a simple kind of life but it seems that it will never happen. All my life, my life as a handicap has been complicated. Frustrations haunt me. There are many trials left and right. Some people would underestimate my worth and that sucks! But here I stand, still enjoying the spontaneity of everything and no matter what the future holds, either I'll be rich as Bill Gates or not, I will still be a SURVIVOR!

Before I end this post, I'll be posting here the tags given by LYKA R. and JEAN D., also my co-workers. To all of you readers, big thanks to you and keep reading my blog until the time is through.

Jean's Tag to me:


Lyka's Tag to me:


Photos taken from:
www.tvguide.com
www.rapidupdate.blogspot.com
www.theonlinereviews.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ikinagagalak kitang makilala dean sa pamamagitan ng "Eight Things You Need To Know About Me!"

Ako din,, Mas gusto kong manood nlng ng TV kesa pumunta sa party.,. ahayz..

Tnx for posting the tag..

You really deserved it..

I love your blog because of...
1. Your interested article-- aheheh sumasakit ulo ko sa mga english mo.. ang galing mo sa english..
2. simplicity- means beauty..

Keep Safe~!

Dean Ryan Martin said...

continue reading my blog, jean!

God speed...

jigs said...

hi Dean thanks for adding me at the blog catalog. tapos ayus ang pag ka gawa mo sa tag na 8. ehehe may tag din ako na ganyan. hope ma visit mo. eheheh thanks for sharing. keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!

galing mo talaga dean thumbs up talaga ako sana kasing galing mo ako mag english hehehehe have a nice day and thank for tagging me on your blog post. God Bless You Always