Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's been a year...


Six days ago, "Survivor Insights" turned one year old and I haven't have a clue, hehe. It's been a year since I am posting my stuffs here, so far, more than 100 posts have been published, more than 50 comments received on a rough edge, many readers from the outside are coming, and the homepage is still at Google's PR 1. It's still good achievement but I want more, haha!

This blog will fly up high and will continue to survive just the way it is. I can still remember the first time I posted my first entry here and it really was a cheesy and long but it's a pretty insightful article.

Actually, I also have a wordpress blog and it's called "Survivor Insights 007" and it will be on the run again SOON.

For now, that's it. "Survivor Insights" will continue to give you the insightful entries about life and the realizations of life beneath the surface.

Continue reading, reflecting and redirecting your views!

Photo taken from photobucket.com/albums

No comments: