Saturday, September 13, 2008

Survivor Intro and More...

Today is like my luckiest day of my twenty-four years of experience. As I was browsing the Survivor videos in YouTube, I was blown away when I dig these three great winnings.

Survivor Themes 1-8



Here, you'll see the opening intro of Survivor: Borneo, Survivor: Australian Outback, Survivor: Africa, Survivor: Marquesas, Survivor: Thailand, Survivor: Amazon, Survivor: Pearl Islands and Survivor: All Stars.

Survivor Themes 9-16


All eight opening themes in one spectacular video. Survivor: Vanuatu, Survivor: Palau, Survivor: Guatemala, Survivor: Panama Exile Islands, Survivor: Cook Islands, Survivor: Fiji, Survivor: China and Survivor Micronesia Fans vs Favorites.

Survivor Logos 1-15 and Tribal Council Theme Song


ALSO,

Tribute to my bestest and smartest two castaways who won the title

Parvati Shallow of Survivor: Micronesia


Aras Baskauskas of Survivor: Panama Exile Islands


No comments: