Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ana Ivanovic: Back in GREAT Action, Andy Murray: Keeps Fighting



After early exits in tennis tournaments like US Open, Tokyo Open, China Open and Kremlin Cup, Ana Ivanovic is finally back in great action. Reaching the semifinals in Zurich was already a big achievement. The semifinal match between her and Venus Williams was of top quality. I've seen the final stretch in YouTube and Ana's footwork was amazing!

Earlier this day, I got a news Ivanovic sailed through the finals in Linz where she will face the Russian Vera Zvonareva.

Win or lose, Ana Ivanovic is starting to soar high once again and hope this will continue till the Australian Open in January.

Andy Murray is also making victorious grounds in St. Petersburg as he defeated Fernando Verdasco in the semi (6-0, 6-3) and face Andrey Golubev in the finals.

Hope for another win, Murray!

Looks like the pride of United Kingdom keeps on playing his excellent tennis these days. After reaching US Open finals, he was also the two-time champion in the recent concluded Madrid Master Series.

Murray seems hungry to reach the ATP Top 3, this ain't a joke for Novak.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
facebook likes

http://drupalsn.com/learn-drupal/drupal-tutorials/converting-drupal-themes-drupal-6-drupal-7-my-favourite-additions-chan http://www.chinariversproject.org/?q=node/101
1000 facebook likes facebook likes 1000 facebook likes
I have a Dell Inspiron 530 with Vista. I downloaded a MS word file which was attached to an email (no viruses, as far as I know). I then right clicked on the icon and renamed the file. A new icon with the new name appeared, and works fine to open the file. The old icon remained on the desktop and will neither open nor delete. When I try to open it it asks what program to use (even though it's a .doc), I pick Word, then nothing happens. When I try to drag it to the recycle bin it says it's no longer located on the desktop and I need to verify its location. It says its size is 0 bytes. Tried restarting, shutting down and booting back up, still there. What should I do?

1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] facebook likes