Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What Type of Writer Should I Become?




You Should Be a Film Writer



You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.

You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.

Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.

And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!



This seems true! The moment I was writing my first FICTION novel, my mind was simply whirling with crazy ideas even when I was sleeping. These ideas were somehow screwing me off because some of these are plainly insane, controversial and off the hook.

Yet, that was a big advantage to me, I did a 140-page draft on my first novel and That was absolutely a hard work considering I suck at typing. Until now, I am still planning to add some more twists and turns. I love when my main characters suffer. LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

140 page novel? Anong story?

Dean Ryan Martin said...

hey yvonthea,

i'm still working on it. the plot is crazy!