Wednesday, October 22, 2008

This Is What I Call Life!

Life is not perfect and it never will. Yet, I enjoyed outplaying it all the time. My life is a game filled with work algorithms, luck and miracles. Sometimes I'm on the top. At times, I'm down but still standing tall.

It's exhausting to wake up early in the morning, especially if you still want to sleep. Yet, life is not about doing what you want the most but it is about how you are going to survive temptations and trials.

Although you still want to go to sleep, you need to stay awake and go to work to earn money. If you are late at coming to work, better be early next time. If next time comes and you're still late, start analyzing your lifestyle why are you late.

That's me whom I am talking about. It's quite embarrassing to be always late at work and so frustrating if you can't put your best foot forward at work because of lack of sleep.

Perhaps, that's life in general!

Life is about mistakes. The more I commit mistakes, the stronger I become and the stronger I become, the more insightful lessons I can learn.

Mistakes is what makes us live. No one is invincible in this world.

I live in a world of mistakes. You live in a world of mistakes too and no matter what we do, that's the reality!

It seems frustrating to live in a world of mistakes but this is the only way to understand the meaning of life.

Mistakes are part of life and if you commit mistakes, it's hard to deny it, better face it with a smile on your face and show the world that you can still stand on your two feet and make a difference despite of your imperfection.

This is what I call life! Living is surviving and surviving is what we can do to reach the paramount of success in life, right?

No comments: