Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Know We're Cool

Six years ago, same day, same time, someone texted me the sweetest message of all. I couldn't remember what's my reaction that time when I read the message but one thing is for sure....

Until now, I am still confused why she texted me the message. Perhaps, I'm too blinded from the start to understand what it really meant.

The text message goes like this...

"I Love You Not Only For What You Are But For What I Am When I Am With You."


Unluckily, I lost this message in my phone because I accidentally lost my old sim card but no matter what, the message will remain inside my soul and every time I think about it, it seems unbelievable to think that once in my life, someone did love me and had the courage to text me the sweetest message of all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm!

sounds like the kind of message i'd text my boyf. haha!

Dean Ryan Martin said...

oh geez, there must be a very stupid gentlemen in town.

"nandyan na ang True Love, pinakawalan pa.... buang gyud!"

hehehe :(