Friday, July 4, 2008

Get Ready For HP!


It's confirmed!

After years of waiting, the movie adaptation of Harry Potter and the Blood Prince will splash into the big screen on November 2008. I don't know what's the exact date but there are rumors on YouTube that it will be shown on the 20th.

I read the entire book and by a mile, it's a priceless masterpiece!

The overall plot was a bit creepier and it's filled with shocking revelations in between. There were several twists and turns. Dumbledore, the Hogwarts Headmaster, died at the end and Voldemort, the Dark Lord nemesis of Potter, was alive again in flesh and you will understand why he became the Dark Lord. Ron Weasley became the Gryffindor Quidditch Captain. And as what expected, Harry remains to be a courageous froward who constantly broke the rules and ended up in a detention. But at the end of the novel, Ginny Weasley, Ron's younger sister, became Harry's girlfriend.

(Harry's just lucky. She got her love of his life and I've got none. Oh geez, I thought, I'm the Harry Potter alter-ego in the non-fiction world, hehehe)

Just hoping that this movie will equal or exceed Harry Potter 4, The Goblet of Fire. Harry Potter 5 was plainly good but I was not really satisfied with it. The movie editing was tight for me.

I'm looking forward to watching this movie in the big screen. I will not do anything foolish to ruin the day. It will only be me, myself and I inside the movie house without any cheesy stuffs in my mind, hehehe

Folks, watch the amazing trailer here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i knew you were a fan. i remember you made an entry or an article about harry potter in the highschool newspaper.

i could not forget because my classmates did not care about the movie until they saw daniel radcliffe and started talking about him and not the movie.

Anyway, i still look forward to harry potter. the movies are getting better IMO. i love what david yates did in the last movie. even if my favorite was book three, order was my favorite movie.

oh well, so much about that. hehe.