Thursday, July 17, 2008

Are You A Superwoman?

My babe, Alicia Keys, has just released her fourth and final music video from her groundbreaking third studio album "As I Am." The title of the song is Superwoman and I am really sure this will become another feminist's theme song worldwide.

Truth is, the overall message of this song is awesome. This is undeniably one of the strongest soulful tracks in Keys' album. In fact, this is her topmost favorite. The first time I heard this song, goosebumps all over my body. It makes me realize that the real attraction of a woman is not only seen in her physical features.

Yes, it's so cool to look a woman with well-rounded boobs, big butt, perfectly-curve hips, red kissable lips, long shiny hair and long flawless legs but do you think these qualities are enough?

I'm not sure but one thing for sure, a woman is more attractive if she's got the courage to outsmart the frustrations of the real world. And this what Alicia's new video is all about. The video is undeniably one of the remarkable and unforgettable music videos of all time and I am falling in love with Alicia Keys again.

Watch the video now and listen attentively to the lyrics. SUPERWOMAN

Peace and Love to all the babes, the girls and the women all over the world. This is your song, sing it proudly! Including you.....

No comments: