Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Unfair Reality

This world is unfair. Why it has to be this way? Sometimes, I just want to rip myself off and be with the angels up above.

Problems are arising here and there. Brokenhearts bleed. Happiness is way off the road. What kind of life is this?

Why can you simply live not beyond the ordinary? Life seems a garbage of hope. Everything is just unruly.

Frustration. Anxiety. Work. Stress. These things are all in my mind. What will happen to me in the end?

I just don't know. Life is unpredictable. No matter how I justify that everything happens for a reason, there's still some things beyond my control.

No matter what, this life sucks even more as you get older. Perhaps, life is not only above surviving, it's merely about surviving your insecure maturity.

I'm aware that life can never be perfect. Perfection is nothing but a delusion. Perfection is boring. You will not grow if you remain to be perfect.

But beneath the imperfection lies confusion and that includes me.

I'm just tired analyzing it, that's just it.

3 comments:

ice9web said...

nako ok lang yan sometimes its really unfair pero there are times fair naman din (^_^) things happens for a reason

Dean Ryan Martin said...

oh yeah!

czy-czy said...

ok lng yan dean..ganyan tlg ang buhay ..kc kung ala yan..di tau ma222...db??...sa mga challenges tau nagiging matapang at matibay..at sa susunod na makaranas na man ng sakit...ayon kaya na natin..sisiw na ..kaw pa!!!! sobrang tapang..mo...God bless u din...