Monday, May 19, 2008

Janet Jackson At Her Best



This is my number 1 favorite track in Janet's tenth studio album, Discipline. "Never Letchu Go" is a soulful introspective track that redefines the concept of love. Love is not all about laughters, flirts, lust and sweet nothings. Love is mainly about pain. Some people may not like it but we have no choice but to deal with it.

"I don't wanna give up on my fate
and I don't wanna think that it's too late
So if something broke
Let me go and fix it"


This is what the song is all about. The pain of falling in love. The pain of not letting go. Truth is, many people can't let go even if he knows that the love story is no longer available for second chances.

"And if something is lost let me go and get it
Cause I don't wanna stand with all this time
and I'll be next to you cause you're the one
I said it twice
and I say it once more

I never gonna let you go"

No comments: