Friday, May 2, 2008

"No One knows My Name"

There's no doubt that I'm a R&B addict and these African-American stars are the bomb worldwide. They are rockin' my world into different horizons of euphoria, of inspiration and of rejuvenation. Yet, when I stumbled upon this piano rock single by Augustana in YouTube, I felt a sudden twirl in my stomach. Truth is, the lyrics reminds me of someone whom I can't let go.

Before I forgot, Augustana is an American rock band hailed from San Diego, California and the song "Boston" is taken from their 2005 album entitled "All the Stars and Boulevards." I personally don't know them but this song is a scorching one, folks!

It made me realize that Someone may know your real name, your real address and your mobile number but it takes a lifetime to prove that you sincerely love that someone.



No comments: