Saturday, May 17, 2008

Which "House" Character Am I?



I am hook with the TV series "House" because the story lines are funny and unusual. David Shore, the creator of the series, is truly a gifted storyteller who can generate great dramatic but not boring sequences and able to capsule it into an unforgettable twist that literally arouse your deepest curiosity. Although I have a difficulty in watching "House" due to its several unfamiliar jargons, I still enjoy it.

I simply wish that Dr. Greg House will be my doctor, so that I can walk normally and be with my beautiful girl until the end of time.

Before I forget, Dr. Eric Foreman, played by Omar Epps, is a neurologist in the show. The field of medicine I want to proceed into if I will become a doctor. Problem is, can I be a good doctor? I don't really know.

No comments: