Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This Is The R&B Single You Can't Forget

Syesha Mercado, the powerhouse soulful belter in the recent concluded American Idol Season 7, performs it. Here's her version:



SYESHA MERCADO - IF I AIN'T GOT YOU


My man and my babe, Alicia Keys and Usher Raymond together in one in this once-in-a-lifetime neo-soul collaboration that can surely bring chills all over your body. Usher and Alicia are just the bomb in their own niches. This is simply a must-heard!!! Listen to it now:



At last, here's comes the original. In this live performance of "If I Ain't Got You" during the 2005 Grammy's, Alicia Keys reveals herself as the real the woman of substance, the all-time admirable Grammy winner, and the singer/songwriter who sprinkled the music world with a vibe of nirvana.

She's scorching HOT, isn't she?



What still I can say? To my girl, my friend, my boo, my inspiration, my forever... whoever you are to me, everything simply means nothing if I ain't got you:)

No comments: