Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Who Doesn't Want A Six-Pack?

Admit it, folks! You always dream of a nice six-pack. Everyone wants it. The one who denies it is simply pathetic.

Having a nice six-pack abs is a total asset, especially for us men. When I watch Survivor and look at those hot chicks with those firm abs, I simply just can't understand why the world is very unfair.

(Bakit sila meron? Ako wala, huhuhu)The Loser's Cry of Frustration!!!!

Anyway, do you know that owning a nice six-pack can improve your upper body figure? I'm not a bodybuilder junkie but I'm a health-conscious nerd with a weak immune system who regularly wish that one day, there's a miracle from Heaven and I can obtain a six-pack like that of Usher Raymond. Oh geez, I'm crazy, looks like I need a rehab.

In this video, you'll be taught how to achieve a six-pack abs in six minutes using only your couch. Imagine that? First time I've seen this video, I find it hard to believe. No one can successfully trim his abs in a short period of time. If you really want it, then you need to exercise regularly and undergo proper diet. This video may be a trick but, give it a try, who knows it will work on you.

No comments: