Sunday, June 29, 2008

Which Grey's Anatomy Am I?

I really want to take this Grey's Anatomy Test in BuddyTV.com but I have forgotten my username and password and I can't log in. Oh geez, how stupid I am.

But today, I got the time to browse around the net and recover my buddyTV password. Luckily, the result of the test is my most favorite character in the show, YEHEY!!! None other than....



Seriously, I was convinced to watching this show not because it receives a lot of good feedbacks from the critics but mainly because of Izzie. Geez, I love Katherine Heigl since I was a little kid. She is hot, gorgeous, very charismatic, sexy, attractive, have this "yum-yum" milky-white complexion, versatile, funny, in short- My Ideal Fantasy Babe.

I was very happy when she'd given an awesome break in Grey's Anatomy and finally won the Emmy's Supporting Actress Award on 2007. Woohooo!

Heigl's character in Grey's is awesome. A kind of surgeon who doesn't know great she is. She has these personal issues in life and she thinks she's a complete loser but on the other leaf, she's a great doctor. Izzie is not very bookworm like Christina Yang (Sandra Ong) and not a cocky booyah kiddo like Alex Karev (Justin Chambers) but no matter what she's still the doctor everyone loves.

So, the next time you watch Grey's Anatomy, look for Izzie Stevens.

Seriously, she's simply adorable!




source: MAXIM





With her Grey's Anatomy co-star George O'Mailey (TR Knight). In the show, they are playing as best friends who eventually fell in love with each other.

No comments: