Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tired of Having A Very Weak Immunity

Today, I will see my pulmonologist again to check if I still have this lung infection inside my respiratory system. It's really unbelievable that I acquired this lung infection although I'm not a drinker or a smoker. Until now, I don't still know why I have this lung infection. truth is, there were many important events I need to give up just because of this ailment.

One of which is the "Christmas For-A-Cause Concert" of my special friend last December 22, 2007 at Ateneo De Davao University. I should be there. I should see her sing the Christmas Caroles. I wanted to see her sing. I never heard her sing.

But what can I do? My doctor advised me to take a rest that time and I have to stay inside the house whether I like it or not.

That's a thumb-down Booyah!

Now, I just wished that I am now completely healed from this lung infection. I'm somehow tired of going back to doctor and drink those prescribed medicines. Drinking the medicines is fine but having the regular check-ups are screwing me down. It's expensive. I'm just lucky to have my free medicines supplied by health centers here in Davao and lucky to have my Dad, giving me additional money in case I got ripped off in the middle of nowhere.

This problem I hope, it will be finished. If not, that will be a screw up. If this lung infection is not completely healed, that only means that I really got a very weak immune system and I need to drink the prescribed medicines for another three months or so.

That's life!

What can I do? Full of dramas oftentimes but no matter what, I will still be the SURVIVOR who can outwit, outplay and outlast the rest. lol!

No comments: