Monday, June 2, 2008

Post-it Index Highlighter Pen


For years and years, I finally found what I'm looking for. This is really what I am talking about. A handy pen with a dual purpose. You can use it as a highlighter, simultaneously, you can also use it as a bookmark.

How to do it? Very Easy. You simply twist the barrel at the end point to reveal the index dispenser, which contains red post-it flag cards ideal for your daily readings. That's it!!!

Don't worry, from what I read, this Index Highlighter pen contains 3x50 index refill inserts (150 indexes in total), therefore, no need to worry for extra post-its.

Imagine the convenience when you're reading an Inspirational book, Rick Warren's The Purpose Driven Life for example, and you have this pen. You can't only highlight those memorable quotes there, you can now bookmark the pages for future scanning and skimming. Great, isn't it?

For me, this pen is a real rock! I am a nerdy bookworm. I love reading whenever I have time. I enjoy reading than having a cocktail party with strangers. Truth is, I miss reading my psychology books at home as I am writing this review.

No comments: