Sunday, June 8, 2008

How To Gain Weight and Mucles?

Being skinny sucks. I was not this skinny when I was still young and innocent but as I grow up as an adult, I am becoming skinnier day by day. That's a real frustration. I don't know exactly why. Maybe, it's in the genes. My father was also an ectomorph when he was in my age. My mom was slim.

Or maybe it's in my blood. I was diagnosed with viral encephalitis when I was five. That means, my nervous system screws me a lot and I have a weak immune system. Is that it? But there are several handicap people out there who are healthy and not that skinny like me. In fact, you need to build a stronger upper body when you are a handicap.

I'm tired of being skinny. It destroys my self-esteem. I feel I am a great loser when I'm in front of anyone. Nobody knows that but me. Truth is, I really don't look good and this maybe the reason why my greatest love of all dusts me off. That's fine of me though. I understand that she deserves better than me, or just maybe.

Reality is, I want to gain weight. Just gain weight and build some muscles here and there. If possible, I want to become the next in-demand bachelor in town not only because I got the brains and the heart but also the dog appearance that makes those girls go wild. Understand what I mean? I have a disability and I still have the right to look good and feel good whenever I face the mirror. I just don't like to see the man with a four-legged walker, I want to see more.

What can I do with this dilemma? So, I'm putting this helpful video from YouTube. Hoping that one day, there's a light from Up Above and shower me pieces of winnings eventually.



How to gain weight and build lean muscles? The IIDS Formula

1) Increasing your protein intake.

2) Increase the resistance in your training.

3) Drink shakes rich in protein.

4) Sleep!

No comments: