Saturday, June 21, 2008

Time Can Only Tell


I am aware that David Cook's version of Always be my baby has instantly became the cheesiest love song of the century and this song is banging in my head today like a blaring razor.

I just don't know why. Perhaps, I could be missing someone. If I'm missing someone, that may mean I'm still in love. Holy cow!!! Sometimes, I hate this cheesy feeling, I hate it probably because I just end up screwing myself and smashing my ego into pieces. I tried not to think about it but it keeps on coming back. Im going nuts, folks.

Geez, that really means that Always Be My Baby made a strong impact in my life. What can I do? David Cook's version is remarkable. This song reminds everyone that no matter how true love will just be out there waiting for the right time at the right pace.

Maybe. Maybe not. I'm not sure. Time can only tell. Let's just wait a while.

1 comment:

Princess Cinderella said...

I really love David Cook and when he make a version of "Always be my baby" by Mariah...im started falling to he's voice..hahaha..joke... well love song can makes us reminisce about our past, our past love and etc we tend to fell lonely ,sad,frustrated. Sometimes we even cry...but thats a normal feeling were human and theres no wrong about that.....***wink****