Monday, June 30, 2008

"Here I Stand!"

This blog entry is not about the latest studio album of Usher Raymond but this is the good news I got from my recent chest x-ray result.

The x-ray report says that the my lungs is cleared from infiltrations but there are residual lesions on the left lobe. From what I understand, that simply means I am somehow healed from my I-Don't-Know-Where-I-Got-It lung infection.

Thank God and also to all those people who have prayed for my recovery! I hope it will never come back again or else I'll be completely screwed all over again...

This calls out for a party! But wait, this isn't the ending.

Watch this fantastic and entertaining video I got from YouTube. It explains how this Immune System works using the Final Fantasy 12 characters.


Bottomline is; "Having a healthy immune system is absolutely essential to our well being and helping us to maintain our youth. Without proper immune function, disease attacks our bodies, shortening our lives and impacts the quality of our lives. The immune system defends us against germs and microorganisms every day." Ezine

Here's what Dr. Whitting has to say:


So, how to boost an immune system in natural way, especially in the rainy season?

Dr. Whitting has said it all but here's more:


The key to having a healthy immune system is to listen to your body. Never abuse it. Do what you think is the best for your health. Health is wealth, simple as that! Read health tips on the net, magazine etc. and most importantly, lessen your workloads upon your shoulders.

In my case, I should do the following:

I hate using the word "should" because it pressures me to a lot of things but now I'm using it and it's for my own benefit anyway, hehehe. This is like my New Year's Resolution everyday.

1)Drink my Multivitamins (Aminovita), Vitamin C, Clusivol Vitamin D

2) Get up early during the weekends around 7:30 AM and breath fresh air outside for 30 minutes. Have a 30 minute nap after lunch.

3) Drink plenty of water. Remind yourself every 20 minutes. The keyword is "water." Repeat that to yourself.

4) Buy your favorite fruit regularly e.g. banana, mango, papaya

5) Buy a new blender and start gaining weight by drinking your protein shakes.

6) Inhale

7) Exhale

8) Avoid staying in very warm areas to stop allergic rhinitis. Basically, the immune system is weak when you have rhinitis, asthma, and other lung disease.

Have a flu shot, take that as a gift to yourself on August 13.

9) Lastly, eat a lot. Eat what is healthy [fruits (listed above), veggies (Kalamunggay, squash), protein] and have snacks in between. Buy biscuits or bread during snack. Spend your money, SurvivorDean! Your money is not only for your CD, start investing in health care dental care and immune boosting especially.

No comments: